Support the NHT and have fun at the same time!
From marathons to coffee mornings, there are many ways you can help the Norfolk Heart Trust.
Our volunteer fundraisers are essential to the work we do. If you would like to get involved, why not hold a quiz night, golf day, race evening or car boot sale?
You could also set yourself a personal challenge or take part in an event run by another organisation – such as a walk, run or cycle ride – and collect for the Trust using this sponsor form download.Sponsorship Form
If you would like to take part, here are a few tips for sponsorship:
Whatever your fundraising event is, all we ask is that you ensure that it is safe and within the Charity law. On any literature please make sure that you state that you are fundraising on our behalf, but that you do not represent our charity. You MUST include our charity name and our Registered Charity No 1042644 on all posters and advertisements that invite people to participate or help.
- Start the planning as far in advance of the event as you can
- Using the sponsorship form, start with asking family, friends, and work colleagues
- Set up your own virginmoneygiving.com or justgiving.com page.
- Ask your employers to support you – you might even get others to join you in the same challenge!
- Keeping a good record of all your sponsors and who has paid and who has yet to make their contribution is really important
- Contact the Eastern Daily Press or your local newspaper
- Let us know what you are planning to do! We might be able to help and we could put the details on our website
How you can help